Ensuring our website is accessible to all
The Melior Clinics website is designed to be accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability or type of internet browsing software.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- Page structure is conveyed using semantic HTML elements.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the ‘view’ option in your browser.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- Our site has been tested in all modern browsers and devices.
Our website has been built using valid HTML5 and CSS, in accordance with W3C guidelines.
If you have any problems using our site, please contact us, and we will do our best to help.