I really enjoy the process of understanding someone’s skin and seeing their journey.
Diana is an award winning and popular aesthetician working out of our Harley Street and Huntingdon Clinics. She specialises in rejuvenation and laser therapy techniques.
Originally from New York, Diana studied to become a Master Aesthetician and went on to spend five years working in the prestigious Soho Sanctuary in New York, before moving to the UK.
We had a chat with Diana to find out what brought her across the Atlantic and why she loves working at Melior Clinics.
Why did you originally want to become an aesthetician?
I struggled with cystic acne for many years, which is an extreme and painful form of acne. As a result I became very interested in aesthetics and wanted to learn more. I really enjoy the process of understanding someone’s skin and seeing their journey.
You had a fabulous career in New York, what made you leave it all behind and come to London?
Love! My wife is from London. I still have family in New York and try to get back there at least once a year.
How did you find the transition from New York to London?
It’s different – New York really is a 24 hour city, so I had to slow down when I moved to London!
Which of Melior Clinics treatments do you find give the best results?
They all do. However, skin is very complex, so treatments vary and are tailored to the client and the issues we’re trying to address. I would say our Fractional Mesotherapy and Venus treatments are the most popular, along with my facials of course!
Do you find your work rewarding?
Yes, because so many clients receive great results. For example, I might get one client’s acne under control and that completely changes their self-confidence, or another I could treat the thread veins on their face and for them it’s made a huge difference to their appearance.
If you could only have one Melior Clinics treatment for the rest of your life, which would it be?
CACI non-surgical facelifts – because the micro currents really work!
What are the three most important things we should to do take care of our skin?
Drink water, always wear sunscreen and have a good skin routine.
If you’d like to make an appointment for a treatment with Diana then please contact us.
Diana offers a range of treatments to help you look and feel great, including:
- CosMedix facials – Lie back and relax while Diana analyses your skin and then applies perfectly tailored facial techniques to leave your skin feeling brighter and smoother.
- CACI non-surgical facelifts – A non-invasive technique to sculpt, tighten and lift your face.
- Venus Viva – A radio frequency treatment to reduce fine lines and revitalise your skin.
- Venus Freeze – Using a combination of magnetic pulses and radio waves this treatment reduces wrinkles and cellulite.
- Fractional Mesotherapy – This manages a range of skin conditions to achieve healthier skin through electroporation, photon and LED stimulation alongside mesotherapy cocktails.
- Laser hair removal – A permanent solution to the odd nuisance hair or larger areas of growth (time to throw out that razor!).
- Laser thread vein removal – Targeting thread veins with laser treatment to encourage them to break down and be absorbed into the body.
- Laser age spot and pigmentation removal – Using laser treatment to deal with a range of pigmentation issues including age spots, freckles sun spots and liver spots.
If you’re not sure which treatment would be best to help you look and feel great then book in for a free consultation and Diana or one of our other experts will be happy to advise you.