Your safety and wellbeing are always of paramount importance to us.
We are Save Face Accredited Practitioners, which means that we are independently assessed and monitored to ensure that we continue to provide excellent patient care.
About Save Face
The Save Face register was set up in 2014 in response to increasing concerns about the lack of regulation for non-surgical aesthetic treatments, particularly botox and fillers. The register is:
- Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
- Recognised by the Government, The Department of Health, NHS England, The Quality Care Commission and Health Education England.
How Save Face assesses us
When Save Face assess an aesthetics practitioner they make various checks, including:
- The practitioner is who they say they are.
- The practitioner is appropriately qualified and trained for the treatments they are administering.
- All products used in the treatments are properly licensed and from reputable suppliers.
- The appropriate paperwork is in place to ensure best practice and protect patients.
- The clinic is a safe environment providing safe treatments.
The Save Face team checks our paperwork to ensure all the appropriate procedures are in place and that our practitioners are appropriately qualified. They also visit us and meet the team so they can experience the quality of care for themselves.
Our Save Face accreditation
We’re delighted to be part of the Save Face register and to be contributing towards creating a safer industry for anyone seeking aesthetic treatments.
You can find our details on the Save Face register here: